The TACCOM coupler connects 2 SIG magazines, ‘hole to hole’ to allow loading and feeding of ammo from one end of the magazine assembly. The other end is covered with a rubber boot to protect the feed lips.
You can assemble a 10, 20, and/or 30 round magazine to get a total of 20-60 rounds that you can fire without a reload.
The follower may need to be chamfered on the bottom to allow smooth flow thru the magazines.
This coupler is actually stronger than the parent magazines…..and we guarantee it.
- Connects 2 magazines end to end for increased capacity without having to reload
- Protective boot for non-used feed lips
- Strong….connection joint, flexible rubber backed up with rigid side plates
- Works with 10, 20, and/or 30 round magazines
- Please allow 1-2 days processing
- 100% legal in USPSA!
Not shipped to CA.