The TACCOM coupler connects 2 Scorpion magazines, ‘hole to hole’ to allow loading and feeding of ammo from one end of the magazine assembly. The other end is covered with a rubber boot to protect the feed lips.
You can assemble a 20 and 30 round magazine to get a total of 50 rounds that you can fire without a reload, or, if you choose, you can connect (2) 20’s for 40 rounds or (2) 30’s for 60 rounds.
The follower may need to be chamfered on the bottom to allow smooth flow thru the magazines and the bolt hold open tab will need to be removed on one of the followers.
This coupler is actually stronger than the parent magazines…..and we guarantee it.
- Connects 2 magazines end to end for increased capacity without having to reload
- Protective boot for non-used feed lips
- Strong….connection joint, flexible rubber backed up with rigid side plates
- Works with Both 20 and 30 round magazines
- Please allow 1-2 days processing
- 100% legal in USPSA!
Not shipped to CA.